Holiday Shipping Info
In this unprecedented year, we've all had to make changes to our normal routines. That also applies to our team, suppliers, and shipping policies here at Letterfolk. Here's everything you need to know about holiday shipping timelines amid the current COVID-19 safety guidelines:
- Our warehouse will be closed between 12/23 - 12/27 to allow our employees to spend the holidays with their families. Shipping will resume on 12/28.
- All Letterfolk orders are processed, packaged, and shipped directly by Letterfolk team members from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Due to high order volume, inventory constraints (including products and packaging materials), and COVID-19 precautions, most orders will ship within 10 business days. We are doing everything within our power to ship orders as soon as possible. For Tile Mat Pre-Order shipping details, please see the below section.
- Orders placed during our Winter Sale to U.S. addresses are guaranteed delivery before Christmas (and hopefully much earlier than that), but we cannot make any other date-specific delivery guarantees. Most Winter Sale orders should ship within 1-3 business weeks.
- As soon as your order ships, we'll send you a notification email with package tracking info. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking to initiate.
- Shipping carriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS) are overwhelmed with unprecedented shipping volume, which is also causing delivery and tracking delays. Currently most orders are delivered within 3-8 business days after tendered to the carrier. Please know that these factors are beyond our control, and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
- We are adhering to the COVID-19 safety guidelines provided by the CDC. Our warehouse is practicing social distancing and all employees are required to wear masks.
- Please review our Returns/Exchange policies in advance.
- If an item is available for pre-order, please refer to the shipment timeframe listed on their respective product page.
- International orders shipped via DHL will be shipped as soon as possible and should arrive in time for Christmas, but we cannot make any date-specific guarantees because of potential delays at your destination country's customs entry.
- Please note that if you are gifting an international order, customs/duties on are the responsibility of the recipient on the label. Because these fees are assessed by the country of destination at time of delivery, we are unable to bill the sender.
Tile Mat Pre-Order
- Unfortunately, our manufacturers and shipping carriers have seen unprecedented delays due to COVID-19 and higher-than-ever shipping volumes. As a small business, this is one of those unforeseen problems that’s out of our control, but we take full responsibility, and we’re really sorry.
- If you currently have a reserved Tile Mat that will ship as soon as we receive it, in the order it was placed. We’re hoping to have it shipped no later than the last week of December/first week of January. Tile Mat is otherwise completely sold out and will not be available for purchase until late January/early February.
- Although we'll ensure they ship out, we can't control the shipping delays and constraints by our shipping carriers.
- Because we can't guarantee a Christmas delivery with these pre-orders, we've created a printable Tile Mat card that you can gift, letting the recipient know their Tile Mat will be arriving soon.
We wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season.