Holiday Shipping Info
In this unprecedented year, we've all had to make changes to our normal routines. That also applies to our team, suppliers, and shipping policies here at Letterfolk. Here's everything you need to know about holiday shipping timelines amid the current COVID-19 safety guidelines:
- All Letterfolk orders are processed, packaged, and shipped directly by Letterfolk team members from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Due to high order volume, inventory constraints (including products and packaging materials), and COVID-19 precautions, most orders will ship within 10 business days. We are doing everything within our power to ship orders as soon as possible.
- Orders placed during our Winter Sale to U.S. addresses are guaranteed delivery before Christmas (and hopefully much earlier than that), but we cannot make any other date-specific delivery guarantees. Most Winter Sale orders should ship within 1-3 business weeks.
- As soon as your order ships, we'll send you a notification email with package tracking info. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking to initiate.
- Shipping carriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS) are overwhelmed with unprecedented shipping volume, which is also causing delivery and tracking delays. Currently most orders are delivered within 3-8 business days after tendered to the carrier. Please know that these factors are beyond our control, and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
- We are adhering to the COVID-19 safety guidelines provided by the CDC. Our warehouse is practicing social distancing and all employees are required to wear masks.
- Please review our Returns/Exchange policies in advance.
- If an item is available for pre-order, please refer to the shipment timeframe listed on their respective product page.
- International orders shipped via DHL will be shipped as soon as possible and should arrive in time for Christmas, but we cannot make any date-specific guarantees because of potential delays at your destination country's customs entry.
- Please note that if you are gifting an international order, customs/duties on are the responsibility of the recipient on the label. Because these fees are assessed by the country of destination at time of delivery, we are unable to bill the sender.
Tile Mat Pre-Order
- Our Standard and Large Tile Mats are currently sold out, and we'll have more in stock the first week of December. Despite our best efforts to get them here sooner, overloaded shipping carriers and COVID safety precautions have caused delays.
- We've opened both mats for pre-order and will begin shipping them as soon as they arrive. We'll do everything possible on our end to get them to you, but we cannot guarantee arrival before Christmas.
- Although we'll ensure they ship out, we can't control the shipping delays and constraints by our shipping carriers.
- Because we can't guarantee a Christmas delivery with these pre-orders, we've created a printable Tile Mat card that you can gift, letting the recipient know their Tile Mat will be arriving in a few days.
We wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season.