Winter Sale Details
You've got questions and we've (hopefully) got answers. Here's everything you need to know about the sale:
- Our Winter Sale will start on Thursday, Nov. 12th at 8am MST/7am PT and will end at Nov. 13th at 11:59pm MST/10:59pm PT or while supplies last
- All products site-wide will be 20% off on Letterfolk.com (no code needed) and sale price is as marked. If a price is marked $50, that is the sale price
- Even if an item is in your cart, it is not yours UNTIL you check out
- Gift cards will not be discounted during the sale.
- No other coupon codes or discounts can be used during the sale
- International orders are eligible for the sale, but please note that all international orders are final, shipment deadlines cannot be guaranteed, and any customs/duties fees are the responsibility of the buyer
- Sale prices will ONLY apply on our Winter Sale inventory — not orders placed before or after
- Some items will sell out, unfortunately. We will do our best to restock certain products on Monday, 11/16 and offered at full price (no Winter Sale rainchecks, sorry)
- Please review our Returns/Exchange policies in advance. Please note that while exchanges are permitted for our Winter Sale purchases, buyer is responsible for the return shipping
- All Winter Sale orders shipped to U.S. addresses are guaranteed delivery before Christmas (hopefully well before then), but we cannot make any other date-specific delivery guarantees. Most orders should ship within 1-3 business weeks
- Pre-order items will ship in the timeframe listed on their respective product page.
- International orders shipped via DHL will be shipped as soon as possible and should arrive in time for Christmas, but we cannot make any date-specific guarantees because of potential delays at your destination country's customs
- Local pick-ups are not available
- All regular orders that are not part of our Winter Sale sales will ship within our normal 2-5 business day window and should deliver within 1-6 business days after it leaves our warehouse (barring delivery delays)
- Customs/duties on all international orders are the responsibility of the recipient on the label. The sender won't be charged the taxes unless the item is being shipped to them, unfortunately.
A Final Note (or three)
- We've been working for months to stock as much inventory as possible for this sale. But since the majority of our products are handcrafted in the USA and fulfilled by our small team out of our own warehouse, quantities will be limited. We've offered as much inventory as we can feasibly fulfill in time for Christmas, while taking into account the daily orders we'll need to fulfill in December
- We do anticipate many products selling out quickly, so please don't wait until the end of the day if there's something you really want. Better yet, hop on right when the sale starts!
- We hope everyone who wants a specific product will be able to get one during our sales, but should we sell out, we hope you'll understand and still be our friends. :)