If you've landed on this page, it means we're hiring! And it probably means you might be interested in learning more about joining our crew. Awesome!
But before applying, there are a few things you should know. For starters, we're a really small team — like four of us. We work hard, wear lots of hats, and try our best to treat each other right. Because we're small, we're only looking for folks who can commit to being on time, sticking to a schedule, being dependable, and laughing at our terrible jokes (think dad jokes, but worse). If that sounds fine and dandy, we'd love to hear from you!
We are hiring a part-time packaging/fulfillment assistant to work in our warehouse and help us keep up with exciting growth. Your responsibilities would include preparing, packaging, and fulfilling orders. We don't take a single order for granted, and we try to let every customer know that we appreciate their business by paying careful attention to detail on every letter board we ship. And for that reason, it's important that we find the right person who will deliver on that promise.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Hates when a stamp isn't aligned just right on an envelope, prides themselves on their handwriting and being a great gift wrapper, and has a knack for crafts
- Understanding of good product presentation and how it reflects on a brand
- Ability to follow directions perfectly
- Punctual, dependable and consistent
- Warehouse/fulfillment experience a plus
This position pays $10/hr. Part-time shifts will range from 10-20/hrs per week during daytime hours Monday through Friday. You must have your own transportation (warehouse is located near 4000 W 2100 S in Salt Lake City) and be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Please email us directly and follow these steps (remember, attention to details matter):
- Address to email@example.com
- Use subject line, "Hi, I'm [YOUR FIRSTNAME]! I'd like to join your Warehouse team."
- Please tell us why you're the perfect candidate
- Include your availability during the week